DIY Hanging Flower Garland | Step-by-Step! Posted on 23 May 09:06
Make your own DIY hanging flower garland strands in these easy steps!
Fill your reception or party space with beautiful, floating paper flowers for a magical effect. Watch this easy DIY Hanging Flower Garland video for detailed step-by-step instructions.
What you will need:
- PAPER FLOWERS,
- Clear polyester string,
- Glue gun,
- Clear tape
Let's get started!
- Pull the back of the paper flower leaves away from the flower.
- Place clear string underneath and seal with a drop of hot glue.
- Repeat to desired garland length.
- 10 Paper Flowers placed about 2" apart will make a 3-foot garland.
- Use more or fewer flowers for desired length!