One Year Paper Anniversary Gift | Personalized Wedding Ornament
Celebrate their One Year Anniversary by giving a traditional "paper" gift ... with a gorgeous twist!
This beautiful paper flower "first anniversary" ornament ships free, fast, and arrives ready-to-give to your favorite couple.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
To expedite delivery, please include your initials and special date in the "Add personalization" box above.
You're also welcome to copy & paste this format and leave a note on the checkout screen:
INITIALS (A + B)
DATE (xx . xx . xx)
- My #1 goal is to get your ornament MADE + IN YOUR HANDS ASAP!
- PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK ALL ENGRAVING DETAILS & YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS before finalizing your order!
- Errors may result in shipping delays & additional charges.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- "This is hands down THE most stunning ornament I’ve ever seen! I am so pleased with the quality and how simple and gorgeous it turned out. My sister in law and her fiancé will be so thrilled!" - Reagan S.
- "This is my third time ordering this product and each time they've been perfect!" - Victoria C.
- "Super fast delivery! Beautiful ornament!"
- "Perfect ornament for newlyweds or soon to be newlyweds....great quality and FAST SHIPPING! Will be back..."
- "LOVE love love!! This will now be my forever "go to" wedding or bridal shower gift. Kara was AMAZING to work with."
- "You may soon be tossing one bouquet, but this mini-version you can keep forever—and the engraved charms come with endless options for personalizing icons, dates, and lettering." - as featured on Brides.com!
ADDITIONAL ORNAMENT DETAILS
•Each ornament is carefully made with 30+ handmade paper flowers
•Finished pomander ball measures 3" across
•Ivory satin hanger is 3" long
•Complimentary tissue-lined White gift box comes wrapped in rich satin ribbon
Q. When will my order be shipped?
A. Orders will ship via First Class USPS Mail within 3-5 business days of your order being received.
Q. Can you engrave something other than what's shown in the photos?
A. Sadly, no. The best way to ensure quality alignment and engraving is to stick with the formats shown in the sample photos.
Share this item: