Vintage Lace Place Card Holder
Inspired by a romantic, rustic vineyard wedding ...
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Kara is absolutely the best! My place card holders and table number holders are amazing and perfect for my rehearsal dinner. HIGHLY recommeded!!"
"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful! These are going to one of the first things our guests see at our wedding and we couldn't be more excited!"
- Originally designed as a Place Card Holder, but these beauties can also be used to hold table numbers, photos, or menu cards.
- Classic 3-cork Place Card Holder starts with 3 hand-selected, vintage wine corks that are bound together and tied with vintage-style lace. A handmade rosette is carefully placed front and center. Shipped with a slit cut across the front two corks to hold your name cards.
- Place Card Holder stands about 2" high (corks may be slightly different heights)
- Handmade paper rose measures about 1" wide
- Vintage-style lace is Antique White, measures 3/4" wide
How do I purchase a set?
Place Card Holders are sold per piece, so just select how many guests you're expecting at your event in the Quantity box at the top of this page. All major payments are accepted, including PayPal, through a 100% secure payment processing server. If you have ANY questions about completing your order, please feel free to contact us here:
Important Note! Name cards and calligraphy are not included. For a list of calligraphy referrals, please contact us.
One-of-a-kind designs by Kara Lamerato of Kara's Vineyard Wedding have been featured in nearly 2,000 weddings worldwide. All work is handmade to order in San Diego, CA using only the highest quality materials that your special day deserves.
Some Common Questions ...
1. How long will it take to receive my order?
Most orders will take between 1-2 weeks to arrive. If you require a RUSH, please contact us in advance ... we are very flexible!
2. What is your return policy?
Visit our Store Policies and FAQ's page for details on our generous return policy
3. Where can I learn more about Kara's Vineyard Wedding?
Please visit our website! www.karasvineyardwedding.com
4. I have another question. How can I contact you?
Keep in Touch!
We would love to share product news, our design process & special offers with you! Follow us here: